Make life easier with Multifuel Stoves
Over the last few years, Multifuel Stoves have become very popular and useful because of their environment-friendly nature. These stoves are flexible as well. Contemporary Multifuel stoves can burn in wood, peat and smokeless coal. Coal, peat and wood-burning stoves are much more efficient than ever before. They maintain a constant higher temperature and increase the efficiency of the stove.
What are the added features of these stoves that make them so popular?
- There are new elements of modern Multifuel stoves that ensure that these devices are easily cleaned.
- There is a gas panel at the front that stays clean, thanks to the improved air wash systems incorporated in the stoves.
- You will be able to set them to a slow burn rate that allows heating overnight.
- There are great developments in the stove fuel market with smokeless wood, peat and coal. These are easily available than before at comparatively low prices.
- The heating efficiency available is much more advanced.
- With gas and electricity prices reaching high, it is the new alternative source of heat.
- These stoves are built with cast iron, take longer to heat up but the heat will remain after the fire has gone out.
- Wood burning stoves emit less carbon and until the time it is burning, it creates less harm to the environment.
- Multifuel stoves can run water boilers nowadays.
- These stoves are three times more efficient than other units.
Considering numerous abilities like, burning various kinds of fuel, the best price available and such other efficiencies, there are many reasons to buy a Multifuel stove.
If you are living in Ayrshire and looking for log burners or Multifuel stoves, you may contact All Fired Up Scotland UK. We are one of the most renowned companies in this industry and have 15 years of experience. If you have any queries, feel free to give us a call.